Cold Morning

Woke up to this cold m0rning, th0ughts started c0ming in. Recent events had me thinking, a break up btwn 2 close frnds, a family member getng sick, a BFF leaving for h0pes of better chances in lyf.

This events mybe diffrnt circumstances. But c0mm0n den0minat0r here's losing s0methng one way or an0ther.

A love lost, due to wanting same things in lyf & for echothr but circumstances are pulling 'em in diffrnt directi0ns.

Loss of freed0m to be a fully functi0nal Mother & wife due to being diagn0sed w/ AML.

Loss of time w/ her family due to not having the c0nfidence that she'd be able to provide for them in our country's ec0n0mic state.

I for one wouldn't say I kn0w what they're going thr0ugh, coz I'm sure as hell I d0nt, but w/n me lies d h0pe that, things will get better. It mybe raining n0w, it may take 4evr for the last dr0p to fall, but it will. The sun will be out soon, st0rm will pass, the w0rst will be over, and that, u maybe br0ken inside...

But Hey, ur Ok. Ü



Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 7:22am

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Kyle's Lair... c",). All rights reserved.